Land Rover – Yellow
Rugged, tough and built for hours of driveway fun, the 12-Volt Land Rover Defender Ride-On from Kid Trax is here to take playtime to a new level. With a unique Land Rover design that’s reminiscent of your favorite off-road companion, this battery-powered set of wheels has tons of fun, realistic features just like mom and dad’s car have. Working LED headlights will light up the way, real opening side doors are just like the real thing, and realistic horn and engine noises add loads of audible fun. Lifelike foot-pedal acceleration is just like the real thing, and you can choose between the FM radio and an MP3 auxiliary input for some sweet road trip tunes! Little riders are in complete control with the option of two forward speeds (2.5 and 5 MPH) and one reverse speed (2.5 MPH), while Power Trax™ rubber traction strip tires help smooth out the ride. Playtime never has to stop thanks to the included 12-volt rechargeable battery and wall charger, and the Direct Connect Charging System makes it easy to charge up the battery. The Defender sits two riders between the ages of 3 and 7 with a maximum combined weight of 130 lbs. Rumble down the driveway on the 12V Land Rover Defender from Kid Trax!
- Realistic horn and engine sounds add to the fun
- Real opening side doors for easy access
- FM radio and MP3 auxiliary input let you pump up the jams
- Goes in forward and reverse at 2.5 MPH with the option to go forward at 5 MPH for extra fun
- Power Trax rubber traction strip tires keep the ride smooth and steady
- Direct Connect Charging System makes charging simple and easy
- Comes with a 12-volt rechargeable battery and wall charger so the fun never has to stop!