Hasbro FurReal Friends, Munchin’ Rex
- When kids wave at him or feed him his treats, baby dino responds with 35+ sound-and-motion combinations
- He hops and begs with excitement for treats – he might chomp on them, or try to spit them out
- He loves his bottle, but his broccoli or caveman cookie can be “yummy” or “yucky”
- Cool dino-habitat sounds – maybe this is what a prehistoric jungle sounded like
- Includes pet, bottle, broccoli treat, caveman-cookie treat, and instructions. Ages 4 and up. 4 x 1.5v AA alkaline batteries required. Demo batteries included.
furReal Munchin’ Rex Baby Dino Pet
Welcome to the furReal brand’s family of pets – engaging and often surprising friends that can become a child’s favorite companion. Unlike other plush toys, furReal pets aren’t intended to be merely watched or collected; they’re designed to be played with, lived with, and loved. Their exciting and engaging play can help create unforgettable childhood memories.
Baby dino = hungry dino
This funny baby dino loves treat time – in fact, he hops and begs with excitement when it’s time to eat, and loves to play with his food! His favorite treats are his caveman cookie and, surprisingly, his broccoli. But he’s a picky little guy — he could find these treats yummy or yucky, depending on his mood. Watch his funny reactions!
A pet that’s full of surprises
he Munchin’ Rex pet responds to kids with more than 35 sound-and-motion combinations. With sensors on his head and mouth, he responds to being petted, waved at, and fed (chomps on his treats — or acts like he wants to spit them out!). He usually makes happy slurping sounds when he’s fed his bottle, though. And this poseable prehistoric cutie features awesome dino-habitat sounds – kids can imagine they’re in an ancient jungle. This fun dino pet has poseable arms, too!
Playful dino’s a loveable handful
So let’s review: he’s a funny baby dino that’s full of surprises. Sometimes he’s excited and playful; at other times, fussy or even a teeny bit cranky. But he’s always, at heart, a sweet, cuddle-lovin’ happy baby! The Munchin’ Rex pet’s a handful, all right – unpredictable, huggable, and oh-so-loveable!
This adorable, funny baby dino has quite an appetite, but that doesn’t mean he’s not a picky eater. He’s happy to slurp on his bottle, but his treats? He’ll either chomp on them or try to spit them out. Could be this lil’ dino needs to learn some table manners! Pet this poseable prehistoric baby on his head and he’ll respond with more than 35 sound-and-motion combinations – along with awesome dino-habitat sounds. Wave at him and he’ll roar and bounce. The Munchin’ Rex pet’s a handful, all right – unpredictable, huggable, and oh-so-loveable! To activate full range of features, move OFF-DEMO-ON switch to ON position, then press down on the tip of pet’s tongue. furReal and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- He responds when kids wave at him or feed him his treats
- He loves his bottle, but his broccoli or caveman cookie can be ‘yummy’ or ‘yucky’
- Maybe this is what a prehistoric jungle sounds like