Fisher-Price Imaginext Shark Bite Pirate Ship$29.99
Kids are At the Helm of All the Adventure!
Imaginext Power Pads put the action in kids’ hands. Push down on the center Power Pad to open the shark’s mouth and capture the enemy. Turn a second Power Pad to aim the cannon and push a button to fire on attackers! Turn the third Power Pad left to reveal the hidden treasure – and turn it right to fire projectiles! What to do with the prisoners? Kids can throw ‘em in the brig, make ‘em walk the plank, or hang ‘em from the yardarm! There are lots of places on the ship to continue the pirate play.
LEGO Technic Ocean Explorer$109.00
- Features a ship with a bulbous bow, large captain’s bridge with radar and funnel detailing, landing pad and a working crane, plus a buildable submarine and helicopter.
- Check out the ship’s authentic dark-blue, red and white color scheme.
- Submarine features a bubble cockpit, movable arms, spinning propeller and a yellow and black color scheme.
- Helicopter features a bubble cockpit, spinning rotors and an orange, gray and white color scheme.
- Practice takeoffs and landings from the ship’s landing pad.
- Use the submarine’s movable arms to carry out underwater investigations.
- Turn the ship’s steering to adjust the rudders.
- Open the deck hatch to access the ship’s hull.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 1,300 pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 10-16.
- 2-in-1 set: rebuilds into a Push Boat and Barge.
- Ship with crane boom extended to the side measures over 7” (20cm) high, 22” (56cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide, and over 7” (19cm) high and 4” (12cm) wide with crane boom retracted.
- Submarine measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Push Boat measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Barge measures over 3” (8cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
LEGO Technic Racing Yacht$22.16
Enter the world of water sports with this amazing LEGO Technic 42074 Racing Yacht, featuring a sporty yellow and blue color scheme with maritime racing stickers, colorfully printed sails with lines and winches, and a detailed hull. Turn the ship’s wheel or move the tiller to operate the rudder and wind the winches to move the sails. This sturdy 2-in-1 advanced building set can be rebuilt to create a highly detailed Catamaran.
Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Sea Patrol$32.87
- The Sea Patroller uses drop-down wheels to transform from ship to land vehicle, to take pups on new and exciting missions! The Sea Patroller is equipped to sail the imaginary ocean, but cannot be submerged in water.
- Lift Ryder out of sticky situations with the moveable crane and attachable cage. Once on board, send him down the ramp on to land with his Rescue ATV.
- Use flashing lights and sounds to keep the Adventure Beach safe, and the lifesaver launcher to rescue anyone in distress!
- Paw Patrol Sea Patroller is for ages 3+ and requires 3 LR44 button cell batteries (included).
PLAYMOBIL Pirate Raiders$48.98
The fastest ship on the high seas, this floating ship features three main sails and can outrun pursuing soldier patrols. The functioning cannon will help ward off anyone who tries to board and protects the valuable pirate booty, which can be hidden in the ship’s storage area.